- Preparing and monitoring the monthly budget
- Provide routine reports to the Marine Manager
- Support in the administration of staff benefits (payroll, ticketing, leave pay, food money crew and crew wages)
- Age 25-35 years old
- Minimal graduated from Diploma Tatalaksana
- Having 1 years experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fluent in English
- Able to calculate payroll, ticketing, leave pay, food money crew and crew wages
About PT. Bumi Laut Shipping Services (BLSS)
PT. BUMI LAUT SHIPPING SERVICES (BLSS) is a member of the Bumi Laut Group (BLG), is the right, reliable and reputed Indonesian Shipping Company fully licensed to own, charter, operate and act as General Agents for all types and sizes of vessels plying in the domestic / inter-island as well as international trade routes.
BLSS is a member of the Indonesian National Shipowners’ Association (INSA) since 1988. Since its establishment, the company has been handling vessels (Bulk/Tankers/Containers) entrusted by reputed Principals.
With experienced, competent and dedicated local and multinational personnel who have been involved in the Shipping Industry for decades, BLSS is able to provide excellent service to its Clients.